Boulevard des Remparts
Tél. : +33(0)4 90 12 62 00
Fax : +33(0)4 90 12 62 99
E-mail. : email@example.com
Coordonnées GPS :
Latitude : 44.173448
Longitude. : 5.130122
• Full comfort rental package
• Tennis, sauna, fitness center, water park from June to September
• Activity program, hikes, outings, conferences...
• High speed wireless internet in every apartment
In the Heart of Artistic ProvenceA 4 star tourism residence
Developed on a 5 ha green space, up to the foot of the boulevard des Remparts, Arts et Vie Malaucène is a full comfort construction composed of a rental hamlet, a sporting complex with tennis courts, seasonal water park... and an activities/recreational center that also houses the underground parking ramp.
Grouped in little rental sets, they are withdrawn in the calm, at the back of the property. Their setting, like their comfort, is very private. Everywhere : lovely terrace, totally or partially covered, with garden room, television, telephone, separate kitchen (refrigerator/freezer, microwave/grill, dishwasher, 4 electric burners), bathroom, separate toilets, wardrobes, electric heating.
Depending on their capacity, they are organized as follows :
• 2 rooms for 4 (38 m²): lounge with living area (2 single sofa beds) + 1 bedroom (with 2 single beds).
• 3 rooms for 6 (51 m²): same as 2 rooms + 1 bedroom (with 1 single bed and corner sink).
• 4 rooms for 8 (60 m²): same as 2 rooms + 2 bedrooms (one with 2 single beds, one with 1 double bed and corner sink).
Note : two 2 room apartments and one 3 room apartment are outfitted to accommodate mobility-challenged guests.
Please leave the apartment clean when you check out.
Animals are not allowed in all exterior spaces and all common areas of the residence. For conditions of acceptance, see the "Pricing Breakdown" section ("Détail des forfaits") in the General terms of sale.
Available to members
• in practice : laundry rooms with coin-operated washers and dryers. By request: breakfast service at the bar, housekeeping service. Just 200 m away : all stores and services (including doctors, pharmacies, etc.)
• the recreation/activities area: French and American billiards, conference room, library, giant chess set, bar with panoramic terrace…
• the sports and relaxation complex : 4 all-weather tennis courts (free access but bring balls and rackets/on-site rental possible), pétanque courts, basketball/volleyball courts, games for children, fitness center, ping-pong room, sauna.
• from June to September, the exceptional water park with a waterslide, whirlpools, inner-tube ride, mini-geysers, therapy bench. Adjoining pool for the little ones.
Note : there are many other possible sporting activities in Malaucène and the surrounding area (mountain biking, climbing).
The activities program
• for stays from April to September : parties, conferences, walks, hikes, outings, snowshoeing (if there is snow on the Ventoux)...
• at the All Saints’ Day break : program of hikes in the Ventoux mountains and the Dentelles de Montmirail (bring walking shoes, backpack, rain jacket). Suggested visits (Provencal villages, chateaux, oil mill, vineyards, nougat factory, etc.), discover the archeological sites of Vaison-la-Romaine and "nature" outings supervised by specialist activity leaders (with participation). Evenings : conferences, slide shows, games, etc.
• at Christmastime : the thirteen Provencal Christmas desserts. Traditional taste of sound of the tales and legends of the region.
• new Year’s Eve : a great dance party, champagne and party favors to ring in the New Year.
Spring break: unless there is snow, program of hikes in mountains of the Ventoux the Dentelles de Montmirail. Visit to Provencal villages, discovery of craftsmen and local products (oils, wines, and aromatic plants).
• can’t miss excursions : Fontaine-de-Vaucluse, Baux-de-Provence, Lubéron, Camargue, Abbaye de Sénanque... Ask for recommendations at reception.
Nestled against the Ventoux Mountains, among cypress trees, vineyards, and pastures, Malaucène is a charming village in the Vaucluse. Ancient roofs, old entrances, and tiny streets climbing up to the ancient chateau go hand in hand with the animation of a little town center that is home to all typical stores and services. The area, known to be wonderful for walks in the heart of nature, is also popular with art lovers. The region – from Avignon to Orange by way of Vaison-la-Romaine – lets you endlessly travel through Roman and romantic Provence, the Provence of the festivals...In this context, 200 meters from the main street, the Arts et Vie residence is located.
The residence is located near :
• Vaison-la-Romaine (9 km)
• Orange (35 km)
• Nîmes (80 km)
• Aix (100 km)
A car is recommended.
Train access :
arrive at the Avignon train station, then take a taxi or take a bus to Carpentras + taxi.
Access by car :
coming from Montélimar on the A7 highway, exit at Bollène. Head towards Vaison-la-Romaine, then Malaucène. At the entrance to Malaucène, in the big curve to the left, take the Boulevard des Remparts. The Arts et Vie residence is 100 meters ahead. Coming from Aix-en-Provence, by the A7 highway, exit at Avignon North, head toward Carpentras, then Malaucène. The Boulevard des Remparts is to the left of the church at the entrance to the village. The Arts et Vie residence is 50 meters ahead.
To maintain the setting of the residence, a covered parking structure has been built underground beneath the reception building. Park your car in the spot marked with your apartment number. The apartments are accessed via footpaths, and luggage carts are available on the days you check in/out.
Access by plane :
arrive at the Avignon airport, then take a taxi or take a bus to Carpentras + taxi.
Useful telephone numbers for the trip :
• SNCF Avignon, information: 36 35
• Malaucène Taxis : 04 90 65 15 25
• Vaison Taxi : 04 90 36 00 04
• Taxi : 04 90 28 87 44 ; Carpentras: 06 09 33 65 90; Station: 04 90 63 08 70
• Avignon bus station : 04 90 82 07 35
• Comtadin Carpentras Bus : 04 90 67 20 25
• Avignon airport : 04 90 81 51 51
• Highway condition information. Marseille regional center: 08 26 02 20 22
• Weekdays : check-in after 2:00 pm (before 8:00 pm) check-out at 9:00 am.
• Short stays and weekends: check-in after 6:00 pm (before 9:00 pm) check out by 2:00 pm on the last day, except Ascension weekend (from Thursday 9:00 am to Sunday 9:00 am)
Note : outside the check-in/check-out days indicated on the pricing table, reception is closed from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
• For short stays and weekends (outside of school vacations) and in the offseason, there is an option of irregular check-ins (depending on availability)
• Reservation and payment, at the residence, at the current rate for the period, 15 days in advance.
• apartment rental
• sheets, pillowcases, and bath mats
• utilities (water, electricity, heat)
• 1 underground parking space per apartment
• the use of a television
• wi-fi access
• free access to sports facilities
• the program of activities listed in the description
• table and bath linens
• 1 deposit of € 250 per apartment, paid at check-in, returned at check-out, with a deduction made for any damages
Rental rates (euros)
Weekdays Sunday through Sunday, excluding*.
Important : for dates followed by an asterisk (*), registration is made by mail or on our premises. Click here to find the contact information for the Arts et Vie agencies.
|Dates||2 R. FOR 4||3 R. FOR 6||4 R. FOR 8|
|Winter offseason, for the period from|
|March 15 to April 12||260€||320€||370€|
|April 04 to April 06*||140€||170€||220€|
|Spring break, for the period from|
|April 12 to May 10||390€||460€||570€|
|May 14 to May 17*||260€||320€||370€|
|Spring offseason, for the period from|
|May 10 to May 31||360€||410€||500€|
|May 31 to June 28||440€||510€||650€|
|Summer vacation, for the period from|
|June 28 to July 05||520€||680€||910€|
|July 05 to July 12||780€||960€||1 230€|
|July 12 to August 16||860€||1 070€||1 370€|
|August 16 to August 23||800€||990€||1 270€|
|August 23 to August 30||490€||620€||820€|
|Autumn offseason, for the period from|
|August 30 to September 20||360€||410€||500€|
|September 20 to October 18||310€||360€||430€|
|Week-end outside of breaks*|
|1 night||74 to 126 €||91 to 146 €||106 to 186 €|
|2 nights||111 to 189 €||137 to 219 €||159 to 279 €|
|3 nights||149 to 251 €||183 to 291 €||211 to 371 €|
|4 nights||186 to 314 €||229 to 364 €||264 to 464 €|
Cliquez sur le bouton ci-dessous pour consulter les disponibilités de ce séjourTarifs et disponibilités