- Full comfort rental package
- Tennis, sauna, fitness center, water park from June to September
- Activity program, hikes, outings, conferences…
- High speed wireless internet in every apartment
In the Heart of Artistic Provence
Coordonnées de la résidence
Boulevard des Remparts
Tél. : +33(0)4 90 12 62 00
Fax : +33(0)4 90 12 62 99
E-mail. : email@example.com
Coordonnées GPS :
Latitude : 44.173448
Longitude. : 5.130122
A 4 star tourism residence
Developed on a 5 ha green space, up to the foot of the boulevard des Remparts, Arts et Vie Malaucène is a full comfort construction composed of a rental hamlet, a sporting complex with tennis courts, seasonal water park… and an activities/recreational center that also houses the underground parking ramp.
Grouped in little rental sets, they are withdrawn in the calm, at the back of the property. Their setting, like their comfort, is very private. Everywhere : lovely terrace, totally or partially covered, with garden room, television, telephone, separate kitchen (refrigerator/freezer, microwave/grill, dishwasher, 4 electric burners), bathroom, separate toilets, wardrobes, electric heating.
Depending on their capacity, they are organized as follows :
• 2 rooms for 4 (38 m²): lounge with living area (2 single sofa beds) + 1 bedroom (with 2 single beds).
• 3 rooms for 6 (51 m²): same as 2 rooms + 1 bedroom (with 1 single bed and corner sink).
• 4 rooms for 8 (60 m²): same as 2 rooms + 2 bedrooms (one with 2 single beds, one with 1 double bed and corner sink).
Note : two 2 room apartments and one 3 room apartment are outfitted to accommodate mobility-challenged guests.
Please leave the apartment clean when you check out.
Animals are not allowed in all exterior spaces and all common areas of the residence. For conditions of acceptance, see the "Pricing Breakdown" section ("Détail des forfaits") in the General terms of sale.
Available to members
• in practice : laundry rooms with coin-operated washers and dryers. By request: breakfast service at the bar, housekeeping service. Just 200 m away : all stores and services (including doctors, pharmacies, etc.)
• the recreation/activities area: French and American billiards, conference room, library, giant chess set, bar with panoramic terrace…
• the sports and relaxation complex : 4 all-weather tennis courts (free access but bring balls and rackets/on-site rental possible), pétanque courts, basketball/volleyball courts, games for children, fitness center, ping-pong room, sauna.
• from June to September, the exceptional water park with a waterslide, whirlpools, inner-tube ride, mini-geysers, therapy bench. Adjoining pool for the little ones.
Note : there are many other possible sporting activities in Malaucène and the surrounding area (mountain biking, climbing).
The activities program
• for stays from April to September : parties, conferences, walks, hikes, outings, snowshoeing (if there is snow on the Ventoux)…
• at the All Saints’ Day break : program of hikes in the Ventoux mountains and the Dentelles de Montmirail (bring walking shoes, backpack, rain jacket). Suggested visits (Provencal villages, chateaux, oil mill, vineyards, nougat factory, etc.), discover the archeological sites of Vaison-la-Romaine and "nature" outings supervised by specialist activity leaders (with participation). Evenings : conferences, slide shows, games, etc.
• at Christmastime : the thirteen Provencal Christmas desserts. Traditional taste of sound of the tales and legends of the region.
• new Year’s Eve : a great dance party, champagne and party favors to ring in the New Year.
Spring break: unless there is snow, program of hikes in mountains of the Ventoux the Dentelles de Montmirail. Visit to Provencal villages, discovery of craftsmen and local products (oils, wines, and aromatic plants).
• can’t miss excursions : Fontaine-de-Vaucluse, Baux-de-Provence, Lubéron, Camargue, Abbaye de Sénanque… Ask for recommendations at reception.
Nous vous suggérons également