- Full comfort Arts et Vie residence rental package
- Grand massif ski area: Samoëns, Flaine, Morillon, Les Carroz, Sixt
- Near the grand massif express gondola (300 m) with direct access to the ski area up to April 17
Samoëns, a true Upper Savoy village
Coordonnées de la résidence
339, route du Grand Massif
Tél. : +33(0)4 50 34 97 78
E-mail. : firstname.lastname@example.org
Coordonnées GPS :
Latitude : 46.077897
Longitude. : 6.724722
With a surface area of 2.5 ha, a private woods bordered by a stream, it is a construction in the Savoy style composed of a large reception/recreation/activities chalet and, away from the traffic, six large two-storey chalets that house the apartments. Tennis courts, sports courts, and underground parking complete the compound.
Warm and comfortable, they are all equipped with : television, telephone, American-style kitchenette (refrigerator, hot plates, microwave, dishwasher, storage racks), bathroom with shower, separate toilets, electric heating.
Depending on their capacity, they are organized as follows :
• 2 rooms for 4 (31 m² on the ground floor) : small terrace, mud room with storage compartment, lounge with living corner that can be transformed into a sleeping corner (2 single sofa beds), bedroom with 2 single beds.
• 3 rooms for 6 (50 m² on the second floor and in two levels) :
- on the 1st level : entrance, lounge with living corner that can be transformed into a sleeping corner (2 single sofa beds), and bedroom with 2 single beds
- on the 2nd level : separate bedroom with double bed and corner sink. An individual storage compartment is provided on the ground floor of the chalet. Furnace in all 3 rooms.
Note : three 2 room apartments are outfitted to accommodate mobility-challenged guests.
Please leave the apartment clean when you check out.
Animals are not allowed in all exterior spaces and all common areas of the residence. For conditions of acceptance, see the "Pricing Breakdown" section ("Détail des forfaits") in the General terms of sale.
Available to residents
• in practice : 1 underground parking space per apartment on the ground floor of the reception building, laundry room with washers and dryers, optional breakfast at the bar, all stores and services available in Samoëns.
• in the reception chalet : library, French and American style billiard, ping pong, and game rooms, large festivities room, bar with terrace.
• outside : 4 synthetic grass tennis courts accessible once the snow melts (bring balls and rackets), basketball/volleyball court, pétanque court, giant chess set, games for children.
The activities program
• all Saints’ Break : last hikes before the snows, tennis, etc. Already published in the Summer/Fall brochure : reminder of prices in the table.
• at Christmas : visit from Santa Claus for the little ones waiting around the giant Christmas tree.
• new Year’s Eve : big Saint-Sylvestre party. At midnight, celebration of the New Year and dancing...
• when there is snow : cross-country ski and snowshoe outings in the surrounding area, led by Arts et Vie guides – minimum of 5 people.
• during school breaks : daily activities program
If there is no snow during spring break, and starting in Jun e: hiking program, mountain bike outings (possibility to rent them in Samoëns) in addition to tennis and parties at the residence.
• for summer 2012, a huge program of mid-mountain hikes and activities : excursion on trails and G.R. hikes, led by Arts et Vie guides (Arve-Giffre reserve, Chamonix Valley, etc.). Detailed in the Summer-Autumn 2012 brochure due out in January, but registrations are already open.
• and in the great Arts et Vie tradition : travel slide show, tournament parties, concerts, conferences and fun raclette parties (with participation).
Our "snow" practices
• the Grand Massif, ski area combining 5 resorts (Flaine, Morillon, Samoëns, Sixt-Fer-à-Cheval and les Carroz) : 265 km of slopes, 135 trails, 71 lifts, 229 snow makers. Access to the ski area in 8 minutes by the Grand Massif express gondola just 300 m from the residence. Cross-country skiing : 12 trails, 70 km over all of Morillon-Samoëns-Sixt-Fer-à-Cheval.
• french ski school : 70 instructors – including 22 instructors for children. Contacts in the village, tel. 04 50 34 43 12; plateau des Saix, tel. 04 50 34 40 86.
• all information available when arriving at the residence or, for busy periods, you can make reservations in advance at www.vente-en-ligne-esf.com
In the area
• exhibitions at the famous Pierre Gianadda de Martigny foundation (Switzerland) 2 hours from the residence : "Ernest Bièler" in collaboration with Kunstmuseum de Berne, from December 1, 2011 to February 26, 2012, "Portraits" collection from the Centre Pompidou, from March 2, 2012 to June 24, 2012, "Le Mythe de la Couleur. Collection Merzbacher", from June 29, 2012 to November 25, 2012.
• a stone’s throw from the residence : skating rink, movie theater, hang gliding school, parasailing, swimming pool, rafting, mountain biking, spelunking, accrobranche ropes courses, miniature golf, high mountains, many cultural destinations.
• getaways not to be missed : Chamonix, Mont-Blanc, Annecy, Évian, Geneva, etc.
Nous vous suggérons également