- Full comfort rental package
- Large 3, 4, and 5 room apartments, all of them with a storage room for windsurf boards and bicycles
- Heated indoor swimming pool, spa, sauna, fitness center, private tennis courts, multi-sport ground
- High speed wireless internet in every apartment
Our residence is open from June 7 th. Contact us at email@example.com for more informations.
Coordonnées de la résidence
39, Chemin de la Corniche
Tél. : +33(0)2 29 40 41 50
Fax : voir email
E-mail. : firstname.lastname@example.org
Coordonnées GPS :
Latitude : 47.9820776
Longitude. : -4.4285964
A residence in the Briton style
Developed on a 4.8 ha space less than 500 m from the town shopping facilities and 1 800 m from the beach, Plozévet is a construction in the Briton style, with a reception/recreation/activity complex, a heated indoor swimming-pool, tennis courts and a sports ground. The residence consists of 15 rental sets of 4 to 7 terraced apartments each, located in the midst of green spaces. Every apartment has its own landscaped parking space close by, and is reached on footpaths.
Warm, comfortable, and on the same level as the green spaces, they all have : a partly covered terrace with a garden living-room, a television, telephone, wireless internet, an American-style kitchen (with refrigerator/freezer, microwave oven/grill, dishwasher, 4 burner ceramic glass cook top), closets/wardrobes, electric heating, a bathroom with a shower and separate toilets, a hairdryer, a towel dryer, a storage room for bicycles and windsurf boards.
Depending on their capacity, they are organized as follows :
• 3 rooms for 4 (66 m²). On the ground floor : kitchen, living-room + one bedroom (with a double bed) + separate toilets. Upstairs : 2 rooms (with one single bed each).
• 4 rooms for 6 (84 m²). On the ground floor : kitchen, living-room + one bedroom (with a double bed) + separate toilets. Upstairs : 2 rooms (with two single beds each) + bathroom + separate toilets.
• 5 rooms for 8 (98 m²). On the ground floor : kitchen, living-room + two bedrooms (one with a double bed, one with two single beds) + bathroom + separate toilets. Upstairs : two bedrooms (one with a double bed, one with two single beds) + bathroom + separate toilets.
Note : three 3 room apartments (for 4) are outfitted to accommodate mobility-challenged guests.
Please leave the apartment clean when you check out.
As the residence is listed as E.R.P. ("Etablissement Recevant du Public", residence open to the general public), animals are not allowed.
Available to residents
• in practice: shared laundry rooms with coin-operated washers and dryers, irons and ironing boards. By request : optional breakfast service at the bar, paid housekeeping service, loan of a child’s cot or high-chair. All shopping facilities and services are available in the near-by village.
• the activities area : library, American billiards room, conference room, fitness center, bar with terrace, table tennis room + table football, outdoor giant chess set.
• the sports complex : 2 tennis courts (free access but please bring balls and rackets), multi-sports ground (basketball, volleyball), "petanque" court, large covered heated swimming-pool (25 m long), spa, paddling-pool for young children, solarium outside terrace.
The program of activities
• evening parties, conferences, hikes, outings in the surrounding area, optional excursions (with participation).
• in summer 2014, from July 6th to August 31st, a wider program of activities is available, with sport tournaments, dances, shows and games.
• a media library (with multimedia collections and facilities) is also available in Plozévet, as well as a town cultural center (Avel-Dro).
• keen festival-goers will be interested in : the "Mondial’Folk of Plozévet", from August 15th to August 20th (musicians from all over the world gather in Plozévet for six days of festivities), the Cornouaille Festival in Quimper from July 22nd to July 27th, the Inter-Celtic Festival in Lorient from August 1st to August 10th (2014 is the year of Ireland).
• Note : the "Maritime Festivities" of Douarnenez will take place from July 24th to July 27th.
In the area
• Quimper and its old quarters, the Beaux-Arts museum, the quays of River Odet.
• the "bigouden country" museum, in Pont l’Abbé
• the fishing museum Haliotika in Le Guilvinec
• the "Admiral museum" in Penhors
• "La Pointe du Raz", one of the most spectacular natural sites of France
• the "Aquashow" in Audierne
• the Natural Park of Armorica
• the nature sanctuary of Cape Sizun
• Douarnenez and the medieval village of Locronan
• "Le Ménez-Hom" and the Crozon Peninsula
• the Eckmühl lighthouse at the end of Penmarc’h Cape, and the museum of Finistère prehistory
• Concarneau and its walled city