- Direct access to the ski trails (alpine cross country) of the Serre-Chevalier ski area
- Near Guisane and its whitewater sports, the Grands Bains hot springs center (200 m)
- Large apartments with 2, 3, or 4 real bedrooms, bathrooms with separate tub and shower
Our residence is open from June 7 th. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more informations.
Coordonnées de la résidence
La Cîme des Prés-chabert
05220 Le Monêtier-les-Bains
Tél. : +33(0)4 92 22 27 37
Fax : voir email
E-mail. : email@example.com
Coordonnées GPS :
Latitude : 44.971882
Longitude. : 6.501718
A 4 star tourism residence
With a surface area of 3.3 ha, the residence borders the alpine and cross-country ski trails (with direct access) and the Écrins park. It is a mountain-style construction composed of a large reception/leisure/activity chalet, and back away from traffic, 6 large 2-storey chalets and 5 ground-level chalets housing the apartments. Tennis courts, sports courts, and underground parking lots complete the compound.
Warm and comfortable, they are all equipped with : television, telephone, American-style kitchen (refrigerator/freezer, microwave/grill, dishwasher, 4 ceramic hobs), bathroom with separate tub and shower, separate toilets, wardrobes, electric heating, large balconies (with table and chairs), ski and boot lockers.
Depending on their capacity, they are organized as follows :
• 3 rooms for 4 people (51 to 55 m²) : lounge/living room + 2 bedrooms (1 with double bed, one with 2 single beds) + bathroom with separate tub and shower + separate toilets.
• 4 rooms for 6 people (80 m²) in two levels : on the 1st level: lounge/living room + 2 bedrooms (one with double bed, one with 2 single beds) + bathroom with separate tub and shower + separate toilets. On the 2nd level : one separate bedroom (with 2 single beds) + 1 bathroom with shower + separate toilets + relaxation corner.
• 5 rooms for 8 people (87 to 92 m²) in two levels :
- on the ground floor : lounge/living room + 1 bedroom (with double bed) + bathroom with shower + separate toilets.
- on the 1st level : 3 bedrooms (one with double bed, two with 2 single beds) + bathroom with separate tub and shower + separate toilets.
Note : six 3 room apartments (4 people) are outfitted to accommodate mobility-challenged guests.
Please leave the apartment clean when you check out.
Much to our regret, animals are not allowed. For conditions of acceptance, see the "Pricing Breakdown" section ("Détail des forfaits") in the General terms of sale.
Available to residents
• in practice : 1 underground parking space per apartment (2 spaces for 8 person apartments) underneath the reception building, laundry rooms with coin-operated washers and dryers. By request : breakfast service at the bar, paid housekeeping service. Stores and services nearby in the village.
• in the reception chalet : library, American-style billiards, ping pong, and games, large festivities room, hearth room, bar with terrace.
• outside : once the snow melts, two tennis courts (bring balls and rackets), basketball/volleyball courts, pétanque court, children’s games, giant chess set.
The activities program
• during school breaks : daily activities.
• during offseason : several times a week.
• If snow is gone over spring break and starting in June : excursion program.
• for summer : a program of mid-mountain hikes and activities : excursion on trails and G.R. hikes, led by Arts et Vie guides (Écrins National Park, the Clarée Valley, etc.). Flora, lakes, and summits nearby. In Serre-Chevalier, possible activities (not included in the stay) : horseback riding, karting, miniature golf, Adventure park, rafting, parasailing, climbing, canyoning, etc.
• and in the great Arts et Vie tradition : slide show, music, tournaments, and conferences.
In the area
• Briançon : a city of art and history, classified as a UNESCO World Heritage site, ideally situated at the intersection of the four Briançon valleys. Don’t miss the high fortified town near Vauban.
• circuit of frescoes and sundials, passing through the Clarée Valley, Queyras, Vallouise.
• circuit of the Cols (Lautaret, Galibier, Izoard).
• Serre-Ponçon lake and dam.
• getaway to Italy, to Susa and Turin with the piazza San Carlo, the Egizio Museum and its very rich Egyptian collection, the palazzo Carignano, the Galleria civica d’arte moderna e contemporanea.
Our "snow" practices
• the great Serre Chevalier ski area is home to 250 km of slopes, 115 trails, 66 lifts, and over 500 snow makers. Access to the ski area direct from the residence, return to the residence on skis.
• cross-country ski area directly accessible from the residence.
• French ski school ESF : Serre-Chevalier-Monêtier, 90 instructors (alpine skiing, snowboarding, back-country, biathlon, ski touring).
• group classes for children and adults (limited to 10 students), individual lessens, "Pioupiou (Little Soldier) Club", ski kindergarten starting at the age of 3. 4 000 m² of artificial snow covered trails.
• information and registrations available when checking into the residence. Online reservations are recommended for school breaks : www.esf-serrechevalier1500.com , telephone : 04 92 24 42 66.
• Ski rental : www.aoraki.info
’Grands Bains’ pool and spa
It is located 200 m away from the residence. "Les Grands Bains" provides a wide range of fountains and relaxing treatments : two large pools of 300 sq. metres (inside and outside), underwater massages, mineral and musical caves, a children’s house. A special area is reserved for adults, with sauna, hammam, and jacuzzi… The "Beauté-Santé" (Beauty and Health) Institute offers face and beauty care, either à la carte or in 1 to 5 day-packages. For more information, visit the website : www.lesgrandsbains.fr