Messanges, a little village on the Landes coast
Coordonnées de la résidence
20, Route de la Vallée
Tél. : +33(0)5 58 48 96 00
Fax : voir email
E-mail. : firstname.lastname@example.org
Coordonnées GPS :
Latitude : 43.812536
Longitude. : -1.382153
Warm, comfortable and on the same level as the forest, they have it all: a lovely covered terrace with a garden living room, television, telephone, American-style kitchenette or separate kitchen for 4 room apartments (refrigerator/freezer, microwave/grill, dishwasher, 4 burner range), bathroom with shower and separate toilets, closets/wardrobes, electric heating, bicycle and windsurfer storage.
Depending on their capacity, they are organized as follows :
• 2 rooms for 4 (39 m²) : lounge with living area (2 single sofa beds) + 1 bedroom with 2 single beds.
• 3 rooms for 6 (52 m² in two levels) : same as 2 rooms + on the second floor, 1 bedroom with 1 large double bed and corner sink.
• 4 rooms for 8 (70 m² on one level) : same as 2 rooms + 2 bedrooms (one with 2 single beds, one with 1 double bed) + 1 additional bathroom.
Note : two 2 room apartments and two 3 room apartments are outfitted to accommodate mobility-challenged guests.
Please leave the apartment clean when you check out.
Animals are not allowed in all exterior spaces and all common areas of the residence. For conditions of acceptance, see the "Pricing Breakdown" section ("Détail des forfaits") in the General terms of sale.
Available to residents
• in practice : shared laundry rooms with coin-operated washers and dryers. By request : breakfast service at the bar, paid housekeeping service. Nearby : small shops in Messanges open year round, and a supermarket 3.5 km away.
• the activities area : American billiards and ping pong rooms, library, bar with terrace attached to the swimming pool, hearth room, giant chess set.
• the sports complex : 2 all-weather tennis courts (free access but bring balls and rackets), multi-sport court (basketball, volleyball), pétanque court and ping pong room.
• from June to September : swimming pool with solarium terraces and an adjoining pool for the little ones.
The activities program
• during school vacations : hikes under the pines, walks, parties, conferences.
• During Easter holidays (from April 2nd to April 30th) : Activities for children at the residence (6/12 years old). Outdoor activities for teenagers (Centre Adrénaline in Moliets). Sports activities (volleyball, table tennis, basketball, petanque). Nature walking tours with a guide (Dune Blanche, Courant d'Huchet reserve area, Orx Swamp reserve area). Night animations for childrens and adults.
• from april to June : Great animations program. More infos on www.printemps-des-landes.com or www.landestyle.com
• also, visits to the very fine regional museums (plan for entry fees). Evenings : slide shows, music, games, tournaments, etc.
• for Summer : a huge sporting and cultural activities program : hikes in the pines, tennis tournaments, swimming tournament in the pool (open June to September). "Special youth" activities (6-12 years and 12-18 years), with 2 activities per week. By tradition, parties around the pool…Detailed in the Summer-Autumn 2012 brochure due out in January, but registrations are already open.
• at All Saints’ Day break : forest walks, tennis, bicycle excursions… In addition to sporting activities (note, bicycles not provided), discovering the Landes, tournaments, parties, slide shows, etc.
In the area
• sports : bicycle tours (rideable paths, mountain bike rental) golf (at Moliets – 4 km – and Seignosse). Starting in May : windsurfing, surfing, and all water activities in Messanges, Vieux-Boucau, Port d’Albret, Soustons (equipment rental possible in the area).
• discover the region : the Adour country, the coastal string of the Aquitaine great lakes, Biarritz and Basque country…
• Spain is less than 100 km away and Bilbao is 2.5 hours away by road, with its exceptional Guggenheim Museum dedicated to modern and contemporary art. Landes museums, workshops, duck farms tied to the gastronomy of the raw. All information and advice available at reception.